For the publication on conference proceedings:
|Item||Registration fee (By RMB)||Registration fee (By US Dollar)|
|Regular Registration（4 Pages）||3400RMB/篇||490 USD / Per Page|
|IEEE Member/Committees||3200RMB/篇||470 USD / Per Page|
|Extra Pages (Begin at Page 5)||300RMB/页（超页费）||40 USD / Per Extra Page|
|Attendees without a Submission||1200RMB/人||200 USD / Per Person|
Details of the registration fees
1. Registration fees for ICAEER & CEEST 2023 Regular is 490 USD / 3400 RMB per paper.
2. The registration fee does not include:
• Visa application fee
• Transportation fee
3. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
4. Completed registrations will be acknowledged by the Organizing Committee within 2-5 workdays after receiving your payment.
5. If you cannot attend the conference due to some reasons, we will mail the proceedings and invoice to you.
6. At least 20% of registration fee will be charged as the service fee if you retract your paper for personal reasons.
Details of the attending registration
Join as Presenter: If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attend ICAEER & CEEST 2023 as a Presenter. As presenter, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation before register. For further information, please contact us.
Join as Listener: ICAEER & CEEST 2023 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective platform to meet many renowned experts and researchers in the filed of latest academic research. You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
(Only for overseas authors) (Authors from China)
Pay for USD (海外参会通道) Pay for CNY (国内参会通道)
ORAL PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup.
4. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
POSTER PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high（A1）.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.